Whether you are looking for a great family day out or a great team builder for your organisation, the MS Brissie to the Bay has the perfect backdrop for you to relax and hang out with a bunch of friends, family and work colleagues.
Creating a team is easy and teams can be as big or as small as you like.
You may want to set up a Team Payment Code if your company is covering the registration fee for your team members. The registration fees will be charged to your company and your company will be invoiced for the total amount. To create a Team Payment code, simply click on Team Registration and complete the required information. Team Payment Codes can be limited to a certain number of registrations, or value.
Teams can also purchase a Team Retreat, which gives you your own dedicated marquee where your team members can meet and hang out before, during and after the ride. We’ll provide you with some chairs, tables and bike racks, and you can organise catering for your retreat. Click here for more information.
Participating as a Corporate Team in the MS Brissie to the Bay is a great way to:
- Encourage team-building and build camaraderie among staff
- Promote the health & well-being of employees
- Raise corporate visibility in the community
- Make a difference in the fight against MS!
- Network and compete against other corporates in your industry and throughout Queensland as part of the 2019 Corporate Team challenge!
Ask your organisation for their support
Your employer or a local business owner might be happy to support you by providing sponsorship or encouraging their employees to get involved. Many workplaces and organisations are more than happy to support a good cause, so all you need to do is ask!
Talk to HR or your manager and organise an appointment to present the opportunity for your organisation to support the company team.
They can support you in a number of ways:
- Payment of entry fees for the event. We can set up a Team Payment Code for you and invoice your organisation after the team has registered
- Provide company branded merchandise
- Matched funding or a company donation towards the teams fundraising. (We can provide tax deductible receipts)
- Opportunity to hold a fundraising morning tea, crazy dress day
- A sponsored team site for the team to regroup at the finish (see team retreat packages)
Benefits to the organisation
There are many benefits to the organisation in sponsoring you or your team in the MS Brissie to the Bay bike ride.
- Showing they value and appreciate their employees.
- Publicity and promotion if you wear the company’s jersey, hat or other branded merchandise.
- Company name and logo appearing on the team webpage.
- A possible feature item with photos on next year’s website.