Participants who register on or before Sunday 22 April, will have their rider pack mailed to them. Participants signed up after this date will need to collect their rider pack.
Rider packs for the 2018 MS Brissie to the Bay include:
- Your rider plate displaying your rider number (to be attached to the front of your bike)
- A helmet sticker displaying your rider number (to be stuck on the front of your helmet)
- 3x twist ties (to affix your rider plate to your bike)
- Rider information booklet (everything you need to know about the day)
- Various sponsor offers!
- Merchandise (only if you have purchased a t-shirt or jersey)
You can collect your rider pack and any merchandise you’ve purchased before the ride at our collection days.
Our rider pack collection days are:
Friday 8th June
Christies Conference Centre
Endevour 1 Room,
Level 1, 320 Adelaide Street (Entry via Wharf Street entrance)
Time: 7am – 3pm
Saturday 9th June
MS Queensland (in the car park accessible via Denbigh Street)
286 Gladstone Road,
Time: 9am – 12pm
Saturday 16th June
Musgrave Park – Collections Tent
121 Cordelia Street
Time: 11am – 1pm
Or you can collect your rider pack from Musgrave Park at our Collections tent on the day of the ride from 5:15am.
Please do not try and collect your rider pack outside of these hours, your pack won’t be here.