Rider packs for the 2019 MS Brissie to the Bay include:
- Your rider plate displaying your rider number (to be attached to the front of your bike)
- A helmet sticker displaying your rider number (to be stuck on the front of your helmet)
- 3x twist ties (to affix your rider plate to your bike)
- Rider information booklet (everything you need to know about the day)
- Various sponsor offers!
- Merchandise (only if you have purchased a t-shirt or jersey)
Friday 7th June
Christies Conference Centre, Brisbane City
Room E, Level 1, 320 Adelaide Street (Entry via Wharf Street entrance)
Time: 9am – 3pm
Saturday 8th June
MS Queensland Office building
Courtyard Area – Level 1 – 19 Lang Parade, Milton, Qld, 4064
Time: 8am – 12pm
Saturday 15th June
Musgrave Park – Collections Tent
Access via Russell Street, South Brisbane
Time: 11am – 1pm
Alternatively you can collect your rider pack and any pre-purchased merchandise from Musgrave Park at our Collections tent on the day of the ride (Sunday 16th June) from 5:15am.
No ID is required and you can collect on behalf of other riders on your team.
Please do not try and collect your rider pack outside of these hours, your pack won’t be here.